Mikala's Missives

A modest manifest of missives to keep readers up to date on works in progress, coming soon releases and where to get my books as well as some free stories when I get time to post them.

Saturday, September 23, 2006

DARKE SECRETS accepted by Whiskey Creek Press

YAY !!!! My short story Darke Secrets has been accepted by Whiskey Creek Press with a release date to be announced.

I am very happy about this as it is the second epublisher to acept my stories.

Earlier this year Changeling Press accepted Eden's Reprise and A Political Animal.

Eden's Reprise has been released and A Political Animal will be released in a few weeks.

So I'm pretty excited about the whole writing thing.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lexxie Couper said...

Hi Mikala!

Yay for you. I loved Eden's Reprise and can't wait for A Political Animal! *grin*

10:05 PM  
Blogger Mikala Ash said...

Thank you Lexxie, and congrats yourself on those wonderful reviews!

Mikala

11:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home