Mikala's Missives

A modest manifest of missives to keep readers up to date on works in progress, coming soon releases and where to get my books as well as some free stories when I get time to post them.

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Eden's Reprise gets 4 Kisses from Two Lips Reviews

I'll excerpt just a bit of the review - many thanks Cyn!!!!

"Mikala Ash has written a short story that will serve to whet the appetite of readers for more about the fabulous Shaz and Dex in her book Eden's Reprise. This book starts off titillating the reader and then goes into warp speed with the spicy interaction between Shazand Dex.
I sincerely hope this is just a teaser to a much longer and meatier tale on these two characters. I recommend the book as an appetizer to werewolf lovers everywhere."
Cyn, Two Lips Reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home