Mikala's Missives

A modest manifest of missives to keep readers up to date on works in progress, coming soon releases and where to get my books as well as some free stories when I get time to post them.

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Coming soon: Realm of Night


Coming soon from Changeling Press

“Protect & Serve: Realm of Night” by Mikala Ash

Can a Goddess truly win the heart of a mortal man?


I go by the name of Lili Tu, and I amuse myself owning Club C, a BDSM club for vampires and werewolves. I’m an elemental, a force of nature, and Detective Michael Munroe won my jaded heart the moment I met him.

Problem is he suspects me of murdering shape shifters. I could force him to love me, I have the power, but what is the value of that?

Problem is he’s a shifter himself, and a demon is out to kill him. Can he see past his suspicions, see me as someone he can love, someone he can trust?

Problem is I have what is euphemistically called a checkered past… I’ve done some very dark and terrible things. Mortals inhabit a realm of night, blind to the true beauty of reality. Can Michael love me when he sees me in the light?



Part One of the trilogy, “Endless Night” is available from Changeling Press at:

http://www.changelingpress.com/product.php?&upt=book&ubid=1865



Cheers from down under

Mikala Ash

Out Now: Endless Night from Changeling Press

http://www.changelingpress.com/product.php?&upt=book&ubid=1865

Coming soon: Realm of Night from Changeling Press (Part II of the Endless Night trilogy)

Political Expediency from Changeling Press

"This one has it all, werewolves, vampires, and lots and lots of smoking sexual situations between all combinations of characters." -- Anthurium, Whipped Cream Reviews

Private Eyes from Changeling Press

"A wonderfully entertaining, paranormal and romantic story." -- Tallyn Porter, Just Erotic Romance Reviews



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home