Mikala's Missives

A modest manifest of missives to keep readers up to date on works in progress, coming soon releases and where to get my books as well as some free stories when I get time to post them.

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Five Angels for Rauni's Mistress




Jean at Fallen Angel Reviews has awarded Rauni's Mistress with Five Angels!!


Here is some of what she said:

"... I liked this story a lot. It is definitely science fiction, with a strong sexual theme that is integral to the story. The novella is well plotted, and the action is fast moving. The characters of Talon and Roxy are complex and engage the reader’s interest; they have brains, too -- no “too stupid to live” hero or heroine to motivate the action in this plot! The story’s secondary characters are interesting in their own right; I find myself looking forward to a sequel or two in which Doc and Rachel and the others get a chance to tell us their own stories. The sex scenes are very graphic and erotic, but convey deeply felt emotions as well. Rauni’s Mistress is one of the better SF romances I’ve read so far this year!"

Reviewed by: Jean


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home