Mikala's Missives

A modest manifest of missives to keep readers up to date on works in progress, coming soon releases and where to get my books as well as some free stories when I get time to post them.

Monday, February 19, 2007

A busy February




I'm on a roll.

Changelin Press has accepted my story idea, The Christmas Kiss, for release, um, at Christmas.

Rauni's Mistress is scheduled for an April release and I've subitted the blurb for The Body Politic, the sequel to A Political Animal.

I'm crossing fingers ... if Body politic is accepted ... that means I'll have 6 accepted this year, and it's still only February YAY !!!!!

I've been busy promoting Slave To Lust, so the more sales make more stories accepted down the track.

I'll get stuck into another installment of Evac from Lusty Seven to post as soon as possible.

I'm having a bag of fun.

Cheers from Down Under

Mikala

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home