Mikala's Missives

A modest manifest of missives to keep readers up to date on works in progress, coming soon releases and where to get my books as well as some free stories when I get time to post them.

Thursday, February 01, 2007

Slave To Lust Is OUT NOW





Slave to Lust, my Sci Fi Paranormal adventure, set in the far, far future was published today by Changeling Press - I love the art work and I really appreciate the advice my editor, Dakota gave me - really tightened the story up and I'm quite pleased with it.

I'll post a teaser on the other reader loops sometime today.

3 Comments:

Blogger stripjacki said...

Hi Mikala Ash,

Where do I locate your book?
Look forward to reading your work.

11:24 PM  
Blogger beachchicky said...

hi mikala,
well well i think that you are going to go far with anything you write you have a lot of twist looking forward to a lot more twist.

5:04 PM  
Blogger Mikala Ash said...

Thanks, you guys, for your interest.

Slave to Lust is available from www.changelingcreekpress

and there are plenty of twists lol.

cheers

8:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home