Mikala's Missives

A modest manifest of missives to keep readers up to date on works in progress, coming soon releases and where to get my books as well as some free stories when I get time to post them.

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Busy time - Big year next year

I've been very, very busy.
I have quite a few WIPs just finished with some in the editorial stage with Changeling and Whiskey Creek Press.

Slave to Lust, an erotic novella with Changeling Press

Internal Reflections, a paranormal erotic novel with Whiskey Creek Press

Rauni's Mistress, an erotic novella (Part One of the Rain Catcher Series) aimed at Changeling Press

Darke Sojourn an erotic Torrid Teaser(a sister to Darke Secrets which is scheduled for release by Whiskey Creek Press later enxt year)also aimed at Whiskey Creek Press.

So, I have five titles ready to go next year with more to come.

I've been on a tremendous roll despite working two jobs.

Having a great time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home