Mikala's Missives

A modest manifest of missives to keep readers up to date on works in progress, coming soon releases and where to get my books as well as some free stories when I get time to post them.

Saturday, October 20, 2012

Dream Lover ... a Flash Fiction Challenge at Changeling Press



At the Changeling Press yahoo group there is a great challenge going on …

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ChangelingPress/



"This week's flash fiction theme is from Changeling's own Vicki Burklund. It's close enough to Halloween-themed that I had to pick it, being October and all.

** Wake up, it's dark enough to not see anything, and although you usually sleep alone, you feel somebody in bed with you, cuddling right up to you... **

Challenge:

- Write a quickie with the above theme

- 100 to 150 words

- Authors and readers can play

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ChangelingPress/



Here’s one off my efforts:

  Dream lover

A powerful nocturnal orgasm wakes me. My dream lover had fulfilled me in every way possible; five different positions, his tongue and cock both agile and considerate.

I sigh contentedly and snuggled into my pillow.

Wait … warm breath on my neck? What the fuck!

Strong arms wrap around my body and a hard cock finds its way into the crack of my ass. I turn my head and can’t see anything in the stygian darkness.

Suddenly the arms withdraw and the light snaps on.

“This can’t be happening,” he said, fear so tangible in his voice.

I agreed with him, though my voice froze in my throat.

Then he said, “It’s just not possible that a dream lover can become real.”

Wait … what did he say?

A smile creased his gorgeous lips. “You’re much prettier in person,” he said. “I just don’t have this good an imagination.”



Cheers from Down Under

Mikala Ash

Out now: Protect and Serve: Realm of Night

http://www.changelingpress.com/product.php?&upt=book&ubid=1925

Out now: Protect and Serve: Endless Night

http://www.changelingpress.com/product.php?&upt=book&ubid=1865

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home