Mikala's Missives

A modest manifest of missives to keep readers up to date on works in progress, coming soon releases and where to get my books as well as some free stories when I get time to post them.

Saturday, November 10, 2012

Flash Fiction: “I like it both ways” by Mikala Ash


My first contribution to the "Wrong Address", Flash Fiction Challenge at Changeling Press.


Flash Fiction: “I like it both ways” by Mikala Ash



I appraised my reflection in the glass door.

Pretty damn hot, if I do say so myself.

I like a girl in uniform. I like boys in uniform. Hell, swinging both ways as I do, I like everyone who has a lusty heart and body to match. Regardless I had stage fright. As a first time stripper (damn mortgage) this was not going to be easy – hot or not.

A guy straight out of a central casting answered the door. Or should I say werewolf … his lusty pheromones plucked at my clit.

“Wrong address,” he said blandly, his voice like honey in my ear. “The girl next door is into women.”

I got his drift. A gay wolfen. A smokin’ hot, gay wolfen.

I can dig that. The mortgage could wait an hour. I changed sex in front of his startled eyes.

Being a shape shifter has its benefits.

©2012 Mikala Ash


Cheers from Down Under


Mikala Ash

Out now: Protect and Serve: Realm of Night

http://www.changelingpress.com/product.php?&upt=book&ubid=1925

Out now: Protect and Serve: Endless Night

http://www.changelingpress.com/product.php?&upt=book&ubid=1865



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home