Mikala's Missives

A modest manifest of missives to keep readers up to date on works in progress, coming soon releases and where to get my books as well as some free stories when I get time to post them.

Monday, February 25, 2013

Coming soon from Changeling Press: The Girl in the Cartwheel Hat

Garth thought it was a titillating question, something to keep the juices flowing while having sex.


With this girl, perhaps it was a question he didn’t want answered.


http://www.changelingpress.com/product.php?&upt=book&ubid=2005


‘The Girl in the Cartwheel Hat’ by Mikala Ash.


Book summary:


In a pub, a hunky college guy gets the eye from a beautiful girl. Beneath the ethereally glowing ivory skin and behind the captivating eyes there was a dark and deadly secret. He buys her a drink and one thing leads to another. She takes him home. It's a common enough occurrence. But who is the girl in the cartwheel hat, really? What's her story? For Garth, this one-night stand could be his last.


Excerpt:

“Tell me about your first time.”

I opened my eyes and gazed at tonight’s Adonis.

Garth, a literature major from the local college, peered up at me from between my thighs; his gorgeous lips glistening.

“What did you say?” I asked icily. I was a tad peeved that his agile tongue was uttering inane demands when it should have been licking my aching clit. I was particularly aggrieved because Garth’s tongue was very, very good at his self appointed duty.

Pale blue-gray eyes contrasted with the sun kissed ruddiness of his tanned face. I suspected he was a surfer; he had the lively vitality I’ve always associated with Californians. I’m a sucker for a good tan and blonde hair, and Garth was blessed with both.

I’d picked him up at a downtown pub. He was playing pool with some other college lads. I’d watched him for a few minutes. He was well built and carried himself with an easy grace. It was a simple thing to catch his eye with a coquettish smile. He hurriedly lost his game which, up until that moment, he’d been winning easily. Obviously he was a young man who knew his priorities. After he’d bid goodbye to his friends he boldly approached and asked if I was in need of a drink.

Little did he know how thirsty I truly was. He bought me an iced tea, and how he’d raised his sandy eyebrow at that surprising request. The traditional icebreakers ensued. He was casual, articulate, and oh so young without being boorish which many of this generation could be. Things swiftly developed from then. After a move to a shadowy corner, a deep kiss and a subtle fumble, I made the easy decision to bring him home.

He was impressed with my little red sports car and up market apartment, though he wasn’t so crass to draw attention to them as so many men his age would have done. That impressed me. He was itching to get into my pants but he played it cool. No immediate gratification for this one.

“Tell me about your first fuck.”

His question brought me back to the present moment with a jolt. “Why should I do that?”

“It turns me on.”

Kinky!



copyright 2013 Changeling Press, LLC

http://www.changelingpress.com/product.php?&upt=book&ubid=2005





Cheers from Down Under

Mikala Ash


Out now: Protect and Serve: Sweet Delight

http://www.changelingpress.com/product.php?&upt=book&ubid=1992

Out now: Protect and Serve: Realm of Night

http://www.changelingpress.com/product.php?&upt=book&ubid=1925

Out now: Protect and Serve: Endless Night

http://www.changelingpress.com/product.php?&upt=book&ubid=1865

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home