Mikala's Missives

A modest manifest of missives to keep readers up to date on works in progress, coming soon releases and where to get my books as well as some free stories when I get time to post them.

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Coming soon at Changeling Press: A Fine Line by Mikala Ash


When a passion becomes a career, is it possible to draw the line between work and play?



A Fine Line by Mikala Ash

http://www.changelingpress.com/product.php?&upt=book&ubid=2055




For me, the line between pleasure and pain is very, very blurred. As a natural $bottom$, to use the jargon for submissive, I’ve made the bondage and submission scene my life. I’m also a $switch$, someone who can play the roles of master and slave with equal gusto. I’ve made a career out of it. I have my own dungeon in the basement, and a long list of satisfied clients.

To say I have a high tolerance for pain is an understatement. I’ve become addicted to it. In fact I can’t orgasm without it.

One night, in search of the ultimate orgasm, I found myself at a new BDSM joint, Club Sensuelle, and I got more than I bargained for. For a start, there was a masked barman with a butt plug stuffed where the sun don’t shine who had a penchant for flogging helpless females…





Excerpt



The leather jacketed hulk sitting at the door of Club Sensuelle gave me the once over with a pair of beady black eyes. “Name?”

“Sally S.”

He ran his porcine gaze down the clipboard he held in his meaty fingers. I’d called the BDSM club earlier that afternoon to reserve a place. When he found my name his eyes flicked back up. “First time?” It was more of an accusation than a question.

I offered a smile and an agreeable bob of the head to confirm that yes, indeed, it was my first time. When not entertaining at home (I have a fully equipped dungeon in the basement) I usually went to Club C, a honey pot for vampires and werewolves. Though not paranormal, I perversely enjoyed their take on power and dominance. Since it had burned down in a gas explosion a while back, I’d decided to try this place.

“I.D.?”

I flashed my card. He took it from me to compare the details with the ones I’d already provided.

“Read the rules?”

I nodded again. “On your website.”

He picked up a form and a pen. “Read ‘em again. Sign and date at the bottom.”

It was the standard waiver, absolving the club of any responsibility for death or injury. A lot of BDSM joints had something similar. Amongst the detail was the club’s official $safe word$ and $safe sign$ so that an activity can be stopped at the submissive’s discretion. Though I’ve never had the occasion to use one, safe words are the only protection we had against something going accidently wrong.

I signed with trembling fingers. I’m always like this when going to a new place. I was filled to the brim with nervous anticipation. My first night at Club C had been the same; hot adrenalin coursing through my veins, pussy wet as wet can be, and my nipples denting my blouse.

It was the good kind of stress, creating an elevated state of arousal. I think of it as a type of positive fear, my type of fear. I lived for it in the same way base jumpers crave the ascent and fall; forever pushing the limits of courage.

The doorman checked that I’d signed in the right place and handed me a pink chip. It was a triskelion and on the reverse face it had $SD13$ stamped on it. I guess it signified I was the thirteenth submissive seeking discipline to walk in tonight. A good omen? I hoped so.

I’m naturally a $bottom$ , a submissive, but do enjoy being a $top$, especially for my clients who want to be punished. They’re the customer, and the customer is always right, which means I must obey their every whim, which brings me back to being a $bottom$ again. A neat rationalization, I like to think.

“Hand this in at the bar as soon as you get inside.” He gave me the once over again. I was wearing my cutest little black skirt. It went mid-thigh and my tight white blouse with three buttons undone allowed my pert and unfettered breasts to occasionally pop into view. “You’ll be beating them off with a stick,” he mumbled and waved me through.

“I won’t be the one doing the beating,” I replied hopefully.





http://www.changelingpress.com/product.php?&upt=book&ubid=2055



Enjoy !

Cheers from Down Under

Mikala Ash

Out now: Dire’s Strait

http://www.changelingpress.com/product.php?&upt=book&ubid=2022

Out Now: The Girl in the Cartwheel Hat

http://www.changelingpress.com/product.php?&upt=book&ubid=2005

Out now: Protect and Serve: Sweet Delight

http://www.changelingpress.com/product.php?&upt=book&ubid=1992

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home